Saturday 8 March 2014

The Dog Walkers ...





Time to take our dogs our for a walk ... it's a daily routine ...
























































Dog and bodybuilder look a bit deer in the headlights ... but are nonetheless the bestest of friends. I hope dog doesn't get jealous when I dress daddy's hot dog with my tongue. Dog gives plenty of licks to the face, but when I give many licks to daddy's dog I get plenty of cummy dog drool to my face.



Two shirtless dog walkers, two dogs to walk, twice the cum to extract, and twice the load in one mouth ...



Stud's chest is where the puppies go to sleep. Will this jocky stud make a good father one day, just as he is to these puppies??? Just gonna have to extract his sperm and make some babies with his stud cum to see I guess. Or he can just deposit those sperm puppies into my mouth where they will play in  my throat, and after just digest in my stomach.

 


Guy and his dog looking at the statue in the park (Amherst and Rene Levesque). Dog sniffes testosterone in the air and leads his owner to behind the statue, where I am waiting on my knees jerking, and ready for muscle boy to pop his puppy into my open mouth and give me his delightful afternoon load.


Shirtless Texas Daddy out with his three best friends ... I'll take the fourth puppy in his pants out for a second stroll when daddy gets back home.



Shirtless stroll with dog on bike, pedestrian trail in Old Montreal ...

 


Pooch loves being on daddy's shoulders ... I like to play with daddy's puppy too!!!



Strong man takes out his dog out to the garden for a piss and a stroll, I take strong man behind the bushes for some some liquid relief too, where his dick can take a pulsating stroll in my warm summer mouth!



































































Lots of puppy love here, but I am looking for his bulldog to get wild in my mouth!
 
 
We can pet and stroke our puppies, but don't let them off their leashes!!! Keep them secured and obedient ...

No comments:

Post a Comment