Saturday 1 March 2014

Hot n Shiny ... Like A Fast Sports Car ...

Who will pull a fast one on you.

Calendar boy ... calendar MAN!!! Calendar hunk.who can do me straight out of the picture.

The other night at the baths, I got tagged teamed (cum blasted more like it!!!) by two overly horned up fellows at the baths. One was so horny he was even making out with the bathhouse staff before he attacked me. The other, a blue collar bearded guy, came into my room after the first, and I even arranged for them two to make out. I was drunk and kinda pushed the other guy's head onto the other guy's dick, wanting a time-out for myself. I didn't care there were two hornies in my room. I just wanted to sit down!
 
Then, the original horny guy who attacked me pushed me onto my back on the bed, and they proceeded to jerk off on my face. Drunk and pathetic - I had no defenses.  We've all been there. Drunk n u would let n e guy do n e thing to you. Soon they were both outta my room ... and I was like WTF(!!!), with their creamy man shit all over my face.
 
I like to be degraded surely, but not in this way. I love sex with men and many types of men, but I am not a dirty pig, and if I am, it's only when I feel like it. I like dirty dirty dirty nasty nasty nasty sex, but shit man this time ... I didn't feel used or abused, but as if like somebody had shitted their cum on my fuckin  face!!!
 
All gay men know how to do the dirty - but sloppy nasty in the moment 2-second drrrrrrty??? ... u gotta just towel off that shit and wash it down with some hard booze. My fuckin lord the dirty Montreal men.

No comments:

Post a Comment