Thursday 27 February 2014

ATTENTION GRABBERS - PENIS UPPERS 1

The winner it takes it all. Guys that just pop out of a pick because they've caught your attention, and helped you pop a boner! All the other guys are just worthless bystanders, since we've located who is the star here now haven't we?

Raver muscle with tight dancer's bod is the winner, with partying muscle bear as close cummer up!!!





























When I haven't jerk off in the morning before headin out to go for work and have got some lingering horniness from my while-asleep boners, I am constantly getting turned on by guys on the subway that just catch me off guard, and pop out as being very, very sexy ... each for a different reason depending on what I'm horny for in the moment. Here are some more pics for you to browse, and it's always that one guy that really stands out ... u don't even give a fuck about who else in the picture besides him.

Who is the scene stealer here?


































In this case, there is a clear trophy winner. Any guy standing beside this obvious hunk would be blanked out by that star shine.

I wouldn't try to make him my best man at my fabulous gay wedding, he's too hunky and everybody would be staring at HIM as we make our vows ... in that case, I would make him my husband, and everybody would be watching me marrying him!

Who is the most camera worthy?


























Gay paparazzi molesting a papa muscle bear on the streets. I found it a turn on that a hot older guy like that can draw all that attention, and summon up a crowd with his sheer bear power and charm.
 
 

And in these cases, there can only be one winner ... the guy who gets us going the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment