Saturday 8 February 2014

DADDY DELIRIUM!!!

Here is my 7-day a daddy-a-day database of daddies, because I am delirious for some daddies at the present moment!!! Which daddy would be your daddy-dilf??? Which daddy would you do? Which daddy-dong would you bring home and let dick you?

Who needs a daddy? I do.
 
 


































I had a rough night last night, a hookup with a guy I've been texting for a month now went wrong, and a really drunken tired night, where I realized how rough it was being alone in Montreal with no bf. I texted my ex (whom I am still close with), saying that I miss him and the life we had in Toronto.
 
I like my life here in Montreal, but it is hard not having a steady bf. It's nice being permiscuous in a brand new city, but ultimately I came here for relationships and love as well. At the club, I realized how nice it would be to have a daddy to hang out with. I had many chances, but sometimes I don't like making the first move. I have a list of phone numbers I was supposed to call on my desk. But I didn't. I love it when a daddy moves in on me ... for now, I will just have to wait for that to happen.
 
Text ...

Cocky daddy sittin' all smug-lookin' on a stool, while flashing his tool like it's a cool work of art. His penis is a beautiful tan colour, and perflect shaped, pointing skyward to the message on his shirt. I would certainly love to lick up the first drool of precum off daddy's fun tool, I would bend down from his side, and suck on it standing up while he sits on the stool, his tool will rule my mouth, until his spool of cum unwinds all in my mouth.

Text ...

Big bad daddy lies all long and lean in the grass, and let's boy have a picnic on his dick!!!


Text ...

Furlicious huge-sized masculine daddy is already ready with his greased up dick for bare back boy to slide up and down like a slippery stripper's pole. As daddy pumps up into you like a repetitive piston, slam dunking you down on to hard penis that juts up into you as the same time, you cling with both hands to his carpeted chest, squeezing his furry pecs, trying to get him to slow down when he speeds too fast in that ass.

Text ...

Blue eyed innocent daddy with soft skin, shows off his nice daddy dick from the side. Love to watch him slowly, slowly get hard, and see him all proud with his 90 degree angle. It's always the daddies that have the most experienced gorgeous cocks.

Text ...


Daddy looks a little bit angry! Don't worry, boy is on his way home to take care of your dick ... a few gentle kisses on the tip will do the trick, and a couple of deepthroats will take that stress away. Boy will let daddy pumps his throat, bang his anger into your skull, and smash you with his angry sperm.


Text ...

Super masc distinguised looking handsome daddy with more than enuff dick to put his boy back in his place.



Text ...

Naughty daddy with nude selfie at the gym! You make sure there are no children around! Sssshhh ... when nobody is looking I will suck you real quick at the lockers. If there is a private stall, we can go in for a longer, DEEPER session, and get you rock hard at the gym ... it's on you if you want to secretly dish out a load into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment