Monday 3 February 2014

LUCKY GIRL!!!

Lucky girl ... married to this hot mothafucka and fuckin proud of the fact. So jealous!!!
 
She flaunts wot's hers to the camera, showing off a taste of her hubby, we all want him, he's taken. She's the beach with ring, who's got a hold of his cock. Look what I have, and what u don't. Watch me suck it, and wish u were me.
 
I see u there flaunting ur husband's big banana!!! She's not bad herself, but his penis she demonstrates in her hands does not leave anything but the suggestion that her husband can fuck the living daylights out of her. I trust she should know herself, as she
 
Lucky girl ... I'm jealous of these beaches and their straight hubbies. Serenaded by his hot nude body, or in some cases two! I wanna be that bitch!
 
I would pay her to have sex with her husband. Ladies, pimp out ur straight husbands to us gays, and get yourself a pair of new winter boots!!! Get some cash outta ur hot husband, keep the money for urself, I'll get his cum, and he'll walk away a happy man with a drained cock. Don't share the profits if he asks, men are dumb ... he'll cum in my mouth and won't know what hit him.

Look how these girls get to pose beside these hot stud nude bods. I'm sure if I was straight or bisexual my eyes would be wandering off to zoom on on the pair of hot jugs, overlooking the statuesque studs that pose proudly against their feminin counterparts they claim their dicks claim ownership of. But I am not. So my jealously rages on, only wishing I can have a sex-op to become the girl, or get the girl to convince him to have gay sex with me bait bus style!!!







































Lucky girl ... gets to suck on big dick attached to guy with washboard abs. So jealous!

She is a beautiful innocent princess sucking the king's royal cock ... the honour and prestige she must be feeling ... no really!!! I would certainly be honoured to do a freak show, paying tribute to my majesty infront of all the palace royals ... when I make him cum in my mouth infront of all his sujects, he roars a thunderous roar, letting all the palace know who the fuck is in charge in this kingdom! The KING IS ... and the proof is in his cock! And I'd be the bitch of the palace too, with all the servants jealous that I had royal cum grace my lips, tongue and throat. And pussy too, so I can bear his future children!

Text ...

No comments:

Post a Comment