Saturday 15 February 2014

The Janitor's Office

My first gay experience was with another guy in highschool. It was a bad experience, but everybody has to have a first. I sucked him off when my parents weren't at home once, and once down by the lake.
 
Isn't a better coming out coming of age experience to be a student at this school, not knowing what gay was, and having the friendly school janitor inviting you back to his office to show you the ways of the world on an experienced cock???
 
If his office is too risky, I remember having 2 and half hours every day after school, and I lived really close. He can teach me anal at my house too before my parents come home. I'm sure 2 and half hours is more than enough for this daddy janitor to cum in a young student's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment