Monday 17 February 2014

Montreal Balconies! Pretty (6)

Text ...





































Text ...

Jerk off boy ova all of us from way up high!!! Your lemon cum drops on our outstretched tongues will be like catching a sweet bouquet at a wedding!!!

Text ...





































































Three buff balcony bods for yo pleasure... laid back muscle relaxing and just back from the gym dude chilling out and wearing that hot bod proud ... balcony poser and muscle show-off hottie posing with his cutie trimmed chest and adorable do-me I'm cute face ... and frat thug muscle beer party blow out, with young army studs back from Iraq, and partying on the balcony in Miami like it's the last spring break they'll ever had (gotta spread their good seeds while back in America).

































Text ...






























A rough thug street body posing above the romantic streets of Milan.
 
The beautiful and romantic cities of Europe always come with a painful hardcore price ya know ... every romantic dinner under European moonlight, soulful and vibrant city lights illuminating our silouhettes and palettes, with a taste of the best wine and the most delicious European cuisine - is inevitably paired with a violent apératif afterwards to digest the total fucking experience, to repackage the night into sizeable packages deposited down throat and ass ... like how romance should always be served ...
 
As with any future bf I may have, I prefer rough romance. I need you to be innately romantic with me (as it is one thing I need as a person), and I also need u to rough me up, because then I know u r the 1 who was meant to dominate my being to the 2nd dimension. The dimension I can't take myself, because I don`'t know what it is until somebody takes me there.
 
The rough streets and the rough bodies we encounter will always be the streets we walk daily - whether it be the filfthy trenches we muster in the cold and the darkness, or the cobble-brick, flower pot lined golden stretches of exquisite urban pathways of our touristic cities - lined with historic architecture and laced with historic shame and pretention.
 
I will walk any of those rough streets and venture into the shadowed alleyways, until one of those alleyways, the darkest one, leads me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment