Wednesday 12 February 2014

PENIS LOVE: Stunning Side Views of Hot Dongs 12

In the world of K-O-O-L ... he's cool as fuck, making us his drooling salivatin' fools. Hat, sunglasses, slighty confident smirk, WOW body, and dick to the side worn proud. It's long, it's beautiful, it's there ... is it to share???
 
I'm assuming yes, because he seems like the boy next door gone wild love child. The gems of rural North America - experimental young lads with stuffed and begging cockloads to inseminate the populations. Ladies, u don't need to look far other than next door to get the lovin' that u need. Just go around the block and take that cock - where next door young strippers and fuckers can make you hot ... and don't need to be bought!
 
He's that sort of advice girls ... TAKE HIS ADVICE ...
 
 
 
Side view stunner ... and at a significant ZOOM-IN!!! I love penis close-ups, because this is how close we should be to smell it sniff it suck it fuck it.
 
His banana is beyond ripe - it is a juicy fruit decadent candied slice of cantoloupe dripping with sugary coconut dick sweat, and bursting with exotic nectarine nectar hidden in his juicy prune sac.
 
And any man that presents his dong in my face with his leg propped like that is my kinda man!!! Imagine caressing those soft hair legs as you quench your thirst on his forbidden fuck fruit.
 
I'm pretty horny right now, and have been bf-desiring for a long time now (since I don't have one!!!). If I had a guy with cock like DIS!!! ... this would be our daily mating ritual, ok? ... : me watching TV drinking beer, him strutting out of the bedroom nekid ... throwin' his leg over the couch and sticks it in my fuckin face. I get to work until the job is fucking done. His satisfaction is my fuckin' guarantee.

U want it u got it cuz baby I need it, now just bust ur cum ...
 
 
My hubby plays with my nips, and I fondle the neck of his giraffe. It grows and it grows, and then it becomes mama's rolling pin to roll out my dough completely flat on my back. We don't need to lie about his pinnochio for it to grow this long, because it IS this long. Take a look.
 
When I met my husband, before we had ever first had sex, he told me his dick was long and slender. I thought what exquisiteness!!! I'll feel him in my inner depths, and he'll grind the cavernous and unexplored places which need some massaging.

Lil' did I fucking know, having sex with my husband is like being raped by a knife. He tosses his dick in my face ... en guard!!! Slices my throat and stabs my vagina likes it's a pin cushion. He makes me take 420 to ease the pain. He takes the 420 too, and he becomes this totally dominant fencer, and it becomes a battle of the swords ... except that I don't have one to defend myself from the onslaught of his dagger ... he stabs me repeatedly to make sure my murder is final, and as I lie helpless and exhausted, he continues to stab my limp body sharpening his blade, until he pierces the zone of no return, and his blade becomes dull as its shimmer releases into my lifeless body. FUCK!!!



Side view cock!!! Gorgeous toned, tattoo'd arms strip down boxers to knee level, and out pops the the serpent from it's lair - hissing, pulsating, and ready to sting with a creamy venomous bite. Does his snake scare you ... or dare you ... to drop on all fours, and flirt with it's poisonous venom.
 
I usually don't know what to make of pics like these. They leave very little to the imagination in terms of penis cleavage, but A LOT to mystery. We can assume he's a rapist from the sights of that fuck weapon and his powerful young body that he will thrust upon your mercy. Or, he digs his shovel into you sweet and slow ... with sensual romantic candle illuminating your two lusty bodies, only giving you as much of him as you can take, and taking it a little deeper each time until you are ready for his MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.
 
THIS ... is what I want to know ... so please begin the games ...


Awesome side view of his cock pressed up against girl, and her cupping his balls as they exchange the preliminaries, lightly making out before they the do the do, and he puts her dong through her doorway.

I'm sexually experienced but still have a long ways to go. I came to Montreal for the MEN, and to bring myself to the next level. I believe my life experiences have taught me to me a stairway to heaven ... all I need is a penis to get me to the pearly gates ...



Text ...

No comments:

Post a Comment