Wednesday 5 February 2014

Boat Ride Across the St. Lawrence (Parc JDP to the Old Port) 1

Text ...
 
 
Text ...
 
He navigates this high-speed speed boat like its a ferrarri ... but it's his body that's the ferrari ... no ... his body is a 10 million dollar luxury yacht!!! Really, really, REELY great looking guy. What girl wouldn't want to speed boat on his boat, or his body. I hope he works as an inflatable life raft too, keepin me afloat on his muscle body. He can reach my deep end, but I prefer to be shallow and just ride him like a surfboard and get my rocks off on his million dollar body. Most girls are in it for his yacht and his titanic body ... duh ...
 
Text ...
 
 
Text ...
 
Boating studs bodybuilders!!! Both of them can dock me from either end ...
 
Text ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment