Monday 3 February 2014

Winter Carnival (Place des Arts) 1

Text ...
 

























 
If these wintertime studs have the will to brave the cold ... then so should I ... YEAH RIGHT!!! I can't stand the cold, and neither when it's too hot. My body always takes so long to adjust to whatever temperature. But I prefer summer over winter, who doesn't ... but more so because I can dress like a slut with skimpy tank tops.
 
I would do this winter streak freak stuff as long as it was a 2 second pose, and with somebody waiting inside to wrap my naked body in a duvet when I race back in, and serve me a cup of hot chocolate and baileys. Hopefully my future lover who gets off on exhibitionist pics of me. Then I would ask him to run outside into the cold so I could take the same pic of him, and he can run back inside to me, and I would serve my shivering baby some cocoa and baileys too. Then we cozy up by the fireplace and drink all the baileys ... get drunk, switch to a whole new batch of egg nog and rum, then move to our hot cinnamon tequila apple ciders, get plastered, smoke a couple of times nude outside in the cold air out on the snow-covered patio, too drunk to put clothes back on, and then pass out on the carpet infront of the fireplace ... my idea of wintertime romance.
 
Which one of these three is your favourite wintertime hottie exhibition??? Sex and snow do not mix with me, as long as it's escaping the snow to have sex with somebody in the warm heated indoors. Like picking up a guy at a bar, and then walking home with him to his apartment. You hold his hand tight as you walk him even though u just met him ... as a necessity really ... just to keep one of your hands warm.
 
I choose the guy in the middle. I love the symmetry of his body, and the baby texture of his skin against the cold harsh outdoors. Don't freeze baby!
 
 
To stay warm this winter, I propose covering yourself with a warm furry blanket: the hairy chest of a man!!! I suggest a soft fleece or cotton sheet for the not as cold days (like the first two hotties). You can either sleep on top of the blanket for warmth (laying on top of his chest), or have him spoon you from behind, or just pull the entire blanket over you, and have him smother you in warmth all over.
 
For the much more colder days, I suggest getting out your comforter (a real luscious one - like the guy at the end!). I always get too hot when I sleep even in winter time, and often toss off my covers in the middle of the night. But this furry blanky is ¸somebody I want ride beside me the whole night. I'll nuzzle myself next to that hairy comforter all night long, and enjoy the smell of his hairy chest pits, and body - feeling the warmth of his respiration blow upon me as he sleeps soundly.

 
 Text ...
 
 
Only these beefy bears have enough of the body temperature to withstand the freezing temperatures outside. I wish I had a warm bear like this whom I would hug all the time just to keep myself warm.
 
 
Winter time is the perfect time to get a nice fur coat, one that will wrap his arms around you and keep insulated from the cold with all his warm fur ...

No comments:

Post a Comment