Tuesday 11 February 2014

Montreal Architecture Series! Most Recognizable Bldgs here in Montréal (Part 11)

Here are some more recognizable buildings in my Montreal. I don't have personal photos of these, so these are just off the internet. But I had to include them since I was missing missing them, and beautiful Montreal would not be complete without them ...

Au-dessous: Marche Bonsecours, Le 2-22 (Red Light District), Sun Life Bldg, 1000 Rue de la Gauchetiere, 1501 McGill College (La Tour McGill), St. Joseph's Oratory, Palais de Congrés, UQAM, Place des Arts (Salle Wilfred Pelletier).

 
My body's design inspires modern day architecture.

It also inspires my cum. I brought condoms. Do me.

The millions of hours he had to work to get this bod will be the equivalent of the time he will pay lodged in my ass, or suffocating me with his dick as he stuffs my throat, with me watching him and his body greedily go at it. I'm sorry, for some reason today I no longer have a gag reflex.

































More of 1000 Rue de la Gauchetiere ...






































More of 1000 Rue de la Gauchetiere and city skyline ...























































































Place Desjardins ... (this is my own pic) ... I like the cum-dripping chandelier. Cum protein makes us horny shoppers making us want to spend on the frivilous. But a cock is always a good buy.
 
 
 
My body is an architectural concept.
 
It's too hard to choose!!! Do I like athletic gym guy with a bodacious chest and magnum rock-hard strata-layer of muscle abs ... OR  ... athletic gym guy with defined chest plate and rib-cage-tight lean n' mean surfboard abs???
 
The first guy I would think I would think would feel great on top of my body, ravaging me from the front with both my legs draped his shoulders, with him just smothering me with his bod - the second guy I wanna see do me from the back infront of a mirror, so I can see his abs clench as he thrusts and pounds me and my derriere ... with his two hands clenched too, squeezing my arse ... my buttocks in his hands, for that good pumping ass grip bang.
 
 




























 
And of course for us gays - the most iconic building in Montreal??? None other than the infamous SIMONS, where fashion truly meets the architecture of our male bodies, no matter what shape or size we are ... theres' sumthin' for all!!!
 
 
I am an architectural monument.

My body is a skyscraper that reaches for the stars in the heavens, cuz ... I am nearly a GOD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment