Sunday 8 December 2013

Cops Vs. Firemen (1)

Do u prefer cops?

Quintessential, hot american cop!!! Chiseled face, shaved head, cop shades. Wondering if he has sexy eyes too. The other day I asked a Quebecois cop policing the street if I could use the sidewalk near Papineau. He had a very kind boyish face. I always make blue collar Quebecois guys speak to me in English because I love to hear their sexy blue collar French accent. I have found living in multicultural Canada that all cultures usually speak fluent English as their 2nd lang., only here in Montreal will you find some people with a really basic command of English, but are still required to speak it, so they have a very baby-ish way of speaking English (kinda like my French). It's so cute to listen too.

Or a fireman?


Bald headed, masculine and chiseled fireman is more than ready for his calendar photoshoot with a body and face like that. Look at his chiseled neck in the first pic and how modelly he looks looking off into the distance, and then and how he sucks in that stomach in the second pic as he adjusts his pants. He's gonna give the photographer lots to work with.

Text ...

Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment