Sunday 15 December 2013

The Style Issue - Edition 1

I wanted to start this style issue as inspired by a close friend that I made here in Montreal not too long after arriving here, who is starting her own fantastic blog herself, which I was quite impressed with!!! Of course, she is a fashionista when it comes to REAL TASTE, and I'm just a guy that just likes collecting hot shirtless pics of men ... but I began hot guys not only for the obvious (muscles and cock) ... but unusually for the FASHION the guy wears too!

Honestly, whether it be the belt, shes, necklace, shoes, cap, shades the dude wears ... we know really what counts is the actual face and body. But that's not true actually. I guess fashion does count.
 
Have u ever fucked somebody based on physical appearances (duh) ... BUT as in what they're wearing appearance/outfit wise? A watch, a dress shirt, glasses for the geeky sexy look, a ring on the fourth finger (married men: hot!) ... something!!! Perhaps fashion is an indication of who the guy is style-wise, scene-wise? For me, it is a REQUIREMENT that the guy has a facial hair. I like them in dress shirts, bald, earings are hot, nice boots in winter, a ring on a finger is hot. Tattoos are hot.
 
And as a gay, have u ever gone to the club or bar, NOT checking your look before u walk out the door, and sometimes in the bathroom at the club, if there are mirrors on the dancefloor? Yes,  I also admit to being this self-conscious, making sure I'm wearing the right cap, ring or rings, watches, t-shirt, shoes. I have clubbing shirts and then regular joe shirts. And honestly moreso when I go to the bar than even for work. I once knew somebody that could not go out in the Village without making sure his beard was trimmed to George Michael over-groomed perfection. Not sure the motivation or obession behind that, other than self-induced self-consciousness.
 
My ex taught me those things don't really matter as u get older. I've gone thru phases. When I was younger I was obsessed about looks and really self-conscious. Then I stopped for a while in my late twenties, and then coming to Montreal, oddly started to worry about those things again.
 
In this style issue, the sex appeal of these guys also comes from little things worn too, that just serve to decorate their nude bodies. But when you start doing it repeatedly, even when naked with a guy in bed, I've found myself naked without a ring or my chain on, and have even slept at guys' places with my ball cap on.
 
Maybe these things compensate for insecurities in a way. But if it gives u somthing, a little extra confidence or security in how u feel, then ... well! They're like lucky charms u hold close and dear. Lately I have a shoe fetish, not sexually, but just obsessed about shoes, and am constantly checking people's shoes out on the subway. My eyes just naturally go down. And often I do check out bulges and crotches in tight dress pants on suit guys. A penis is not exactly a fashion accessory u add on, but hot if he wears his hard on with confidence. If he wears is stylishly in ur mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment