Tuesday 3 December 2013

I love DB's! Being a little db'ish is actually hot! (3)

Text ...
 
 
Sure the poses with the girls are a little bit douchey and stereotypical - but their doing them with their hot bodies ... so it's OK!!! I love a little cockiness in a man. A body and a cock he intends and knows how to use ... hopefully on me!!!
 
DB's will always be the extrovert exaggerated representation of public cocky sexual confidence, but nonetheless, I always prefer the average joe guy who is incredibly confident about his cock. I meet lots of guys like this at the bathhouses, and if you give them the chance, all they really wanna do is show you how good their cock is.
 
It's not always a cockpleaser's game and a speedy race on how good you can take them to the cumline. Sometimes, eager cocks want to show you how much they can please too. I usually set a comfortable vibe for guys like this, and let them show my throat what the fuck they can do. One thing I noticed about male sexuality, is you always have to let the other guy express his fucking sexuality. As macho as we are ... it is often repressed, and just needs a soft pair of lips to set it free.
 
 
Text ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment