Wednesday 30 October 2013

My next potential leather buys

As I said, I am very picky when it comes to what I think I can pull off when it comes to the leather scene. Different outfits conjure up different symbols and sexually imagery all associated with leather, and just putting on something can instantly make you feel a certain 'way' about yourself. I've put on plenty of stuff in the store, checked the mirror, and was like HELL NO, running back into the change room cubicle, and praying that nobody caught a glimspe of me with THAT on.
 
As already established, leather fits differently on different body types, and it is truly something that cannot be influenced by a store person's or friend's opinion. YOU have to feel you look hot IN IT. You have to be turned on by YOURSELF looking at yourself wearing it.
 
Shopping for the right leather outfit is like preparing for a red carpet event essentially. Many people will see you from many different angles in your outfit when you're working the dancefloor, or even walking up a couple steps to the bar area, right past other guys. Yes, they will stare at you with thirsty eyes, and be looking at all you've got going on from head to toe. Everything will be examined because you are putting EVERYTHING out there.
 
As there are not often leather parties every single weekend, when there is one, it's truly a rare chance to show off your assets in CLUB LIGHT - unlike other regulalr gay parties we attend throughout the year that come and go, wear we dress up as 'NORMAL' gays.
 
As for me, for my next leather soirée, I'm setting sights on these next purchases:
 

 
I like the harness in the first example because there is a longer strap that goes down the chest within the nudge of the pecs, and connects with the straps that then go around the stomach area. There is no pinching of the muscle pecs, pecs of which I don't have, so the longer middle strap just loosens up the whole chest area in general.
 
Second potential purchase with the chain effect going on also seems fairly do-able for me. Seems like a simple contraption anybody could pull off, you don't need a spectacular body, it is the chains against skin idea (being bound!!!) that is the attention grabber. There is very little leather in this look, and you can spend more time jazzing up with arm or wrist bands to complete. The harness is just basically there, and due to the beautiful symmetry of the design that will work on all body types, you won't be in fear that you're turning to many heads by having people guess what the design of your outfit is trying to achieve. Plus, it looks light, and you can dance easily in it. It would be interesting the feel of dancing all sweaty, and having the chains rub against your chest, back and along shoulders.
 
Third potential buy would also be a great choice in my mind too. I like the white lining along the sides of the arm holsters. As I said, less is more, and this guy's got a GREAT HAIRY CHEST he definitely needs to show off. It doesn't look like he's trying too hard either. It is a very acceptable leather look. And he's just really a hot, furry guy.
 
And the last one I chose just because I haven't seen much brown or tanned leather. He looks GREAT in it along with stylish aviator glasses.
 


But something I've been eyeing on for quite some time now is the most SIMPLE of all leather gear, and I will surely be wearing this next time at a leather event ... a diagonal leather sash that races effortlessly across the entire cross-section of a chest. It simplifies leather suspenders down to ONE strap, and the emphasis is along the whole upper half of the body, not just encercling or defining the pecs or highlighting big broad muscular shoulders. Just the simplicty, and the sheer effortlessness it takes for anybody to pull this off is what intrigues me. But it is really the diagonal effect that continues to make it eye-grabbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment