Wednesday 30 October 2013

What I can't do, others can

So, where I have been talking relentlessly about what leather attire, get-ups, looks, gear and accessories could POTENTIALLY look good on me, and the looks that I more lean to in general ... that truly work for me, my physique and size, my self and body image, and make me feel the BEST on the dance floor ... others are tossing out the window all their inhibitions, they are FEARLESS.
 
I mention this because I've realized I've obsessed a little too much about what others will think of me in leather. If you're at the same event, THEY are also wearing the same thing. And not everybody has a super tight hottie bod either, yet they still manage to pull off a daring look I would never in a million years pull off, or have the slightest courage to. Sometimes we have to take risks. And you never know, it could actually work.
 
 
I would never personally wear this gurtle, but he is H-O-T in it! Well first off, he is naturally a sexy hottie to begin with, and the corset is definitely a beautiful design, but he is definitely pulling this look off perfectly. It works for him because he has a long lean torso that actually surpasses all the extra fabric at the stomach, giving the corset all the dimension demanded by this type of look. And the nipples happen to rest exactly where the peek-a-boo metal rings fall. The person in the store was probably like ... I have something that only somebody of your long lean body type can pull off. A muscle buff would not be even able to fit in this ... this dude truly has the right bod.
 
 
Again, not my very first pick if I saw THAT on a mannequin at Priape, but for him, IT ... WORKS! He's got an adorable cubbish body, great soft skin, great face and cute cowboy hate. It's as if that spider webbish contraption is holding all of his loveableness in nice and snug, and although he may have needed help putting it on and aligining the bands to his supple pecs, making sure it wasn't too low or too high on him ... everything is in the right place (!!!), and I still feel like he is wearing it and it's not wearing him. He seems pretty tall too, so with his stature, it's all about proportion of your body to the inherent design of the leather, so let's just say that where many could not do this look, he CAN.
 

 
Now admittingly it's a little threatrical ... but I still think HE, and what he is wearing are hot! Firstly, he must be some sort of model, so anything looks good on him. But those eyes, that GAZE, from behind this scary trojan leather warrior look ... OMG! This look on anybody else could frighten and just cause people to look for an instant and then shift their eyes another direction ... as if not being able to really interpret the image just seen ... but on him ... I would keep staring for sure. It's the juxtaposition of classic American masculine good looks, you might seem him in a suit during the day time, and then THIS is the photo on his recon profile? HOT!
 
 
If I saw this walk by I would definitely turn around to look. He's got a good bod, and a VERY HANDSOME side profile to his face. But then again, the leather shorts-slash-thong thing has got me thinking ... mmmm ... hot or not? I would like some help on this and appreciate any comments, but my final answer is DEFINITELY HOT. Sure, I DO have a thing for older men daddy types who still got relatively smokin' bodies for their age ... and also tall guys, hehehehe, so if I had a daddy type friend who invited me to go to this leather event with him, and I had never seen him in leather ever before ... and ... he showed up in THIS!!! ... I would fall in love with this daddy and ask him to be my BOYFRIEND! I would be flirting and touching him and his exposed areas all night long. Yum!
 
 
And of course to pull off this look requries a rock hard dick, and he does have a ROCK HARD DICK. So although I could not pull off this look, I am obviously glad he can! And it is a very nice dick isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment