Thursday 31 October 2013

Spectacular guys in leather harnesses 5


Leather harness guys and their attention grabbing chests
 
So my obsession continues in searching for hot photos of guys who do the leather harness justice by inserting their sexy bodies into these seemingly complicated leather devices, buckling up and adjusting the straps for a perfect fit, and then be ready to walk out on to the street and showcase themselves as walking pieces of art.
 
Again, I talked a lot about the framing of the male torso, and my obsession with male chests. I am definitely a face person of course, and would never date a guy who didn't have the type of face I consider embodying certain character traits that I find sumptuous and appealing in a man and possibly a lover. Having a semi-cute and generally masculine face are my basic criteria, and I could give or take should you have an unusual nose or slight lack of facial symmetry.
 
But I have inevitably fallen in love with guys bodies despite less than perfect faces before, and my obsession is really cuddling against a nice warm loveable chest. Hey I know girls who only date guys for their big schlongs that small penises can't suffice in terms of the female orgasm, but anyways ...
 
Back on track, I really wanted to discuss in this post the UNEXPECTED WOW FACTOR that harnesses can give a man, when putting one on. The first guy has an adorable face, but who'd know that neck below, he be rocking that body, and into that KINK. The second stud has probably done all leather harnesses before, so to up the hot quotient, he's choosen a CHAIN LINK HARNESS. He's muscle hunk abounds and has the confidence to pull off any look (cocky hot bastard!). This is really when bodybuilders wearing basically jewellery still come off as macho fucking beasts. It's a CHEST NECKLACE worn my a muscle king!
 
Third guy also caught me off guard. I adore geeky hunks, and his face is pinchable adorable (and tongueable too). He probably went with his friends to the Folsom Fair all normal and regular-like, and then at the right moment, off came his t-shirt to reveal his hot body complete with harness!!! Honestly, his body is the ideal bod I strive for.
 
I chose the 4th guy in this series because he is number one ADORABLE and poses well in the photograph, but because in his slimmer toned physique, he equally pulls off the harness look. It's not always about puffy chests and dungeon masters cracking whips. Sometimes a harness can also exhibit slimmer athletic bods and their versatility in movement a body can have while accentuated and outlined by form fitting tight arrangement a harness is.
 
I have been to leather dances and have seen twinks rock the harness in a way that is very much unexpected. In these cases, I notice more the twists and turns and flexibility of their tight bodies while in harnesses. If Beyonce can rock a bikini in her recent H&M ad, then tight bodied twinks can ALSO rock a harness LIKE THEY'RE FOOKING BEYONCE IN A BIKINI! It's actually suprisingly hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment