Tuesday 29 October 2013

What is the intrigue of leather?

HAVE NOT been back at my blog in milleniums. So much has happened to me since I came to Montréal. Ups and downs, ships sinking, celestial moments, HOT SEX inbetween, some disappointments too :).

So let's just start with a fresh topic: What is the exact intrique of leather? Lately, I have been fetichizing all about LEATHER. It's my first year residing in Montréal ... which is the home of the infamous Black and Blue Festival ...





















Hot music, hot DJ's, hot A-list crowd. Brings me back to last year when I came to Montréal, just for this very same festival, attracting gays from primarily CAN and US to flock to the next hottest party destination in North America (yes, yes ... even after White Party, Folsom Fair ETC ETC) ...
 
 
 
Yes, there is yet one LAST STOP on the gay party circuit ... it's Montréal! Montréal is a MUST for its fests and above average hot gay men.

But last year THIS TIME around for me, I was just a visitor from Toronto, staying at a bathhouse for accomodation purposes, a little unsure about whether I should speak English or French as a non-local ... as a tourist. Really unsure of the scene.

THIS time around now, I have my own apartment in Montréal, and going to Club Soda on ST. LAURENT ... notorious entertainment district in Montréal (pretty much the red light district of the city), was easily a hop, skip, and a hump from my apartment given that I live here now (... the hump comes afterwards when I ended up somewhere the fuck I dunno after the leather ball, in a threesome with a hot Arabic bear and a cute Québecois local).

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



But anyways ... I was pretty nervous going to this event, c'était le Bal en Cuir. I went to some leather events in Toronto of course, but Montréal is a different scene. The gay scene in Montréal is always one or two degress HOTTER than Toronto. Which requires a little more 'get it on.' The bring it on factor is a little bit more elevated. That just means it's more scene-ish. Like you see more good looking guys on the dance floor, and you really feel like it is an EVENT.


(By the way, guy on the RIGHT has a nice filled out natural muscular body in my opinion, yummy!).

And with these types of events, I always get a little nervous about exposing my body and wearing leather. It's so public. Let's be honest, leather soirées and dances are not industry PRIAPE fashion shows, it's not about wearing skin-suffocating head-to-toe full-on police leather uniforms ... it's RATHER simply more about naked muscle hot bodies dancing all sweaty together - hot muscle gay men which just by chance happen to be accessorized by some sort of minimal leather contraption (strappy leather type stuff, an armband, muscle chest harness ... really a stray piece of leather fabric grazing diagonally across a muscular torso, that's it). Honestly, it's really just about being NEAR NAKED and being all show-offy with other like-minded gay men. Which is hot BTW ...
 
 
But the thing is, leather DOES give you the right to strip down in public. It's that sense of sexual confidence that it brings to us just by wearing any kind of leather. It gives us some sort of humble bypass to bring out hidden personalities, LOOK AT MY BODY ... and, to show our bodies in scandalous ways that we would never permit, but that the leather does.

Me though ... boy did I pose in the mirror several and a many times before mustering up the courage to actually get out of my apartment in my leather get-up, and actually go to this event.



Obviously, I didn't have total body confidence like this big bod stud in full fantasy leather uniform, including leather mask, and also embedded with intricate metal studs on harness and leather thong. The look is also complete with the actual hot body ON the guy ... impressive pop-out chest and showcase of big arms and biceps from side view.
 
But, nevertheless, I felt good in my own outfit. Good within my own skin, especially after I had a couple of preliminary beers before heading out to Club Soda, and looking in the mirror and being like, ain't too shady myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment