Sunday 3 November 2013

Celebrating hot bodies - BICEPS edition 1

BICEPS!!! Here's an exposé of my BICEP FETISH. Guys who look awesome from the side angle. I've always considered big strong arms the ultimate definition of muscularity. After all, chests can't lift weights, it's yours arms that do.



...... Wrap me in the warmth of your manly arms and hold me close ... I'll wrap my lips around your d ... and make you cum close too.
 
Flex your power guns for me, let me see them guns pop! My MOUTH will encase your trembling rifle, and it will flex and tremble in my mouth too ...
 
Pop your guns blow! Your silver white bullet hits the bull's eye, the back of my throat is YOUR dartboard. You haven't missed, I felt the shot. Thar she did she ever fuckin' blow! 'Cause when you said you were going to fire, I FELT your hot fire.
 
Take both your guns, take control my of head, shove your fuckin' rifle all the way to the very, very back ... keep on pressing the trigger ... give me the rest of your fuckin' shot dammit ...
 
Bullet disappears, into my abyss. And your strong hands relinquish their GRIP and CONTROL of my head.
 
Slow motion watching you fall back, your guns retracting their aim, to rest behind your head. You rest quietly looking at the ceiling (I see you see the moonlight and the stars), heavy breathing yet your calm descent ...
 
I ... NOT resting quietly, desperate for air, resurfacing from the abyss and watery depths of my own fucking saliva ... gasping, choking, coming up to surface ... as your vessel emerges from my abyss - to float back to sea level.
 
My throat STINGS of your sea salt, while I look at you with your guns behind your head, resting quietly, looking at the ceiling. Moonlight illuminates your face. You are distant, but near. NEAR is YOUR VESSEL still trembling, COVERED with remnants of your sea foam.
 
And I look further out sea for any sign (from you) ... your guns are rugged and defined cliffs I see in the distance.
 
I hear your distant breathing, and it draws me to your shoreline, where I must inevitably return ... for my shelter. I arrive and your guns respond, the mountains descend upon me as my cheek rests on your soft sand, your chest is the beach where I will sleep this night.
 
Your shoreline cliffs CHANGE their landscape, and are suddenly all around me, and offering of shelter. I hear the last soft blows of your wind, and then I sleep in your warmth. The last breath is my own, as my eyes close.
 
This night ... the last sensation will be my soft lips, rested against your loaded rifle. Your guns WILL protect us throughout the long night. I am sure, and I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment