Sunday 17 November 2013

Renegade Party

One very fond memory of my BBCM weekend this year, was the RENEGADE party held at Apollon night club on St. Catherines Street in the village, organized by Fetish Armada. The price was much cheaper than the Bal en Cuir event at Club Soda. I was delighted to go, and asked a new friend I made here to come with me.












All I remember was that the Americans have arrived! First of all, once inside the club, I noticed the national language of French had turned completely into English when I overheard other guys in the club there talking. And second of all, how else can we tell their American??? All of them are fooking huge like this: 
 The club was jam packed with big bodies like this, all seemingly ex-football players of some sort. It was hot and it was fun to be around all these GIANTS!
 
I started my night putting on all my gear and checking to see if everything was snug and in place. I put a hoodie on and walked to the club Apollon (below) from my place not too far.
 
I'm not the exhibitionist type to walk with my leather outfit in plain view on the street with torso exposed and ass hanging out ... I like to cover up and then take off hoody to reveal myself only once in the safe interiors of the club. But to each their own!

Club during daytime - view of famous Boules Roses aussi.
Once inside, I had a really difficult time searching for my friend who was supposed to meet there. It was crowded and pumping as soon as I got through security and coat check. The ambience was amazing and everybody was gyrating and thumping in schronization to the beat. The dancefloor was at the fookin' limit, and along the sideline were strewn countless buff guys watching on and standing all tall, butch, and chill looking.

Inside of Club Apollon - other photos are just illustrations!
It was like a hurricane of men, and I hadn't been prepared for this onslight of male testorone.

So many men!
And it was fun walking around near nekid, with everybody else near nekid just the same!

Most guys were wearing just leather harnesses and very little else.
But soon after a while, I needed a breather and went outside for a smoke with my friend. You can either smoke right outside the club entrance, right on St. Catherines Street, with the scary straight bouncers by the door, and admire the cool night life ambience created by the purple neon lights, or ... conversely, at the more sheltered back entrance of the bar.

Club during the night - cool exterior lighting.
Anyways the night ensued, and after many alternations of shots and beer, the night came to an inevitable end, and security kicked all the buff, but at this point sluggish tumbling inebriated leathermen out the door. What a night dude!!!

What a night! Room jam packed with buff shirtless guys.
We decided that I would crash at my friend's place, and I remember undressing completely naked in the street, and climbing into his car so I could give him a blow job while he drove us home. A great cap off to the night!

When you put a whole bunch of naked hot homos in one room - MAGIC is bound to happen. It is the manifestation of our collective horniness as men - our deep wells of cum swell up, and give supply to a bursting fountain of male testorone, a potion of sweat and mutual lust for each other's bodies, all forced to dance and move in sequence in enclosed capacity.

The beast that is formed of a million bodies entames and humbles each beast in the room, yet excites each beat to throw back just as much energy and they are forced to intake. Our male engines are rigged to become one, huge horny engine, driven by the dance beat to flex, grope, and grind, and move in unity as a single gay powerhouse of intolerable gay adrenaline.

It is the best gay sexual experience ever ...

Very sexually charged atmosphere - lots of checks and stares all around.

Dancefloor was to capacity - shoulder to shoulder, chest to chest, dick to ass.







No comments:

Post a Comment