Friday 15 November 2013

HOT BODIES - More Backs V.3

I do love looking at guys from the back! I love to see that broad, sculpted, masculine football player back, the chuckiness of their shoulders, the width and general grandeur of it all, the bulkiness and hugeness up top and then the gradual slimming as you get down to the waist line, everything!
 
Deltoids, traps, lats are all my rage!!! That sexy, slender line that slides down the spine. The back is more about definition, shape, contour, and form - and each guy has different unique facets to their back that draw my attention and appreciation ...
 
And don't get me wrong, there are tons of bodybuilders out there that over-workout their back, making it way too muscular than it should be, and causing their whole backside to look disproportional, like super big back, and petite waist, ew! But all these guys I found down here are just my fancy! I would suspect even some of these guys didn't have to try to get that back, they are just buff bearish types, BORN BIG to begin with!

I love guys from the back!



No comments:

Post a Comment