Sunday 3 November 2013

MICROSCOPIC I

I spy with my little horny, perverted eye ... hot guys in the background worth fucking watching! I'm obsessed with that GLIMSPE ... what was that??? I think I saw something HOT in the corner of my goddam AYE!
 
I said AYE! There be something I done see there, in the corner of my goddam AYE!
 
Please ... look more closely ...

 
Aye dem told you aye'd seem them hot guys there in them pics u'd be showing me er! You dun see 'em? Look wit ur goddam dam ayes boy. Them right ther ... just like aye seen 'em. Lurkin' em them background those pics. Waitin' b seen.
 
What you see boy? U tell me boy. U seem 'em hot guys there all cropp'd up in that pic but ain't that v'sible? Ain't that CLEAR boy? Well aye seem 'em. AYE see em dam clear boy! Them be makin' me jizz ALL LIKE GOTS NO FUCKIN ... lemme fuckin' tel u an u ain't got no jizz like aye got em' her boy. Aye'd be sprayin' fireman ... your asssssss be jammin' me jizz just goin' on u nonstop boy...
 
What u see ther boy? U see 'em off in the distance, wantin' u ... waitin' for u, lustin' u, DESIRIN' U. Yeah aye see 'em al right. They'd be wantin' me FUCK TOO, 'cause aye know aye got more to offa ...
 
'Cause it AIN'T - NO - FUCKIN' - COMPETITIN! Aye see em guys in them distance ... lookin' me, spyin' at me, lustin' me, like they'd lust u never the fook befor lik 'em lust me. U think u got that too? C'mon, aye got them 10 times on u now!
 
Aye ain't no newbie. Yeah aye can do 'em fuckin threesum wit u. Now u go'on now, get that guy, brin 'em back we gon have some fun rit now. Aye be waitin' on u ... my penis b ready, and U B goddam ready too! Aye know u want me, and he b wanting me too ... the guy u dem bring back here the fuck NOW! So get on n cum back somethin' good ...
 
U think 'em dick her got all goddam time to wait on u boy ... my jizz be ALL OVER them window sills time u come back wit them hot boys workin' on me ... already be jizz'd, u'd clean them mess all up n here boy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment