Thursday 14 November 2013

HOT BODIES - continued celebration of CHESTS! V3

So here I do continue my celebratory exposition of male chests. It reminds me of some experiences and druken adventures all the same I had going to bathhouses here in Montréal - 2 favourites being Sauna GI Joe here:
 
 
And as well, my preferred favourite actually, which would be Sauna Centre-Ville:
 
 
Both of which I continue to frequent whenever I am horny, and that also bring back fond memories of having the first MALE GAY CONTACT when I first came here to Montréal earlier this year. I remember not knowing all too much about the Montréal gay scene, going to Stud Bar, getting all horned up by the hot French men dancing and se balader-ING around, and then crashing at Sauna Centre-Ville afterwards for even much more fun.
 
And despite language barrier and cultural differences, how do we connect with other fellow gay men (strangers all on the same scene)? Right now we would really be talking about the art of cruising. The art of making human contact just for sex. In saunas for sure, we skip eye contact, and go straight to the physical.
 
Perhaps because I was a newcomer, of a different culture, still relatively young, yeah - guys would cruise me and be interested at the baths. And for that reason, I would always seal the deal with the delicate caress of their chest even if they wouldn't make the first move, but from their dead-on stare I knew was an invitation (... and, especially if they are hairy - que j'aime tellement!!!).
 
Putting your hand up to a guys chest when he's cruised you (essentially where their heart is), is both a comforting and re-assuring gesture, like I accept this invitation, I desire you too. And caressing gently their chest hairs and the nuzzle between their pecs is equally suggestive of your intentions and what you have to offer them next.
 
All below, are chests that I would touch and flirt with. Often when I am flirting with guys, I won't always kiss them on the face. I will play with their chests a bit, rub and caress, the way you would pet and touch a dog actually, and make the dog feel like it's safe with it's owner. And sometimes I give unexpected gentle kisses to a guy's chest. It's to clearly indicate, I like you, and your body fucking turns me on.
 
Scrumptious chests: some hairy, some toned, all I want to marry because they give me a bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment