Monday 18 November 2013

Definitions of MASCULINTY 1

Here are photos of hot dudes I found that just evoque ultimate masculinity! We all love cute guys, but sometimes we CRAVE A MAN! We need cuties with a great smile for the day to day, for the ups and the downs, eyes to look into, smiles to make us smile back at, hearts that help us change tarnished copper attitudes into pure gold ... and then just like women on their menstual cycle, we need a man who can DO IT GOOD and GIVE US THOSE GODDAM SPERMS!
 
Me, I go through both phases. There are days that more cute boyish types really ignite my fire - and other days, wear I crave only muscle bears. There are days where I don't want to be powerfucked by a total dominant top, and rather talk about politics over wine with a more easy going artsy type or laid-back kinda guy.
 
butfFor this post here, these guys are MASCULINE, et avec juste un seul regard, you'll know your ass is in for some trouble ...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment