Friday 29 November 2013

Where did summer go???

Braving the cold to show off his hot bod!

BIG FAT SIGH ... winter is here in Montréal, where winter can be brutal. It's started off okay, but just makes me miss the awesome first summer I had here in Montréal. I had my first job here, was making money, and was out partying the weekends.
 
Who could forget Pride, Diverscité, and drinking Sangria on the roof top deck at SkyPub, having a pint on Black Eagle's stage-like terasse, or having my usual double rum and cock and Molson, served right to you on the patio at Stud Bar.
 
Now it's winter, and my horny meter drops way down when I have to brave cold winds, and bundle up before heading out anywhere. There's nothing unsexier than having to wear clothes, and not having a morning borner because you're apartments a fridge when you wake up.
 
So let's ponder once more of HOT times in HOT weather ...

... thinking about all those naked or almost naked torsos walking about the Village and showing off sporty physiques through peek-a-boo cut out tops, random straight guys with shirt off tucked in back of pants, walking around the city all cocky while on cell phone, me getting my brozage on, on top of Mont Royale, and checking out the straight shirtless cyclists ride by, sunlight illuminating sweat drenched torsos ...

... straight guys having shirtless beer parties in their cours en arriére when I was living at Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, hairy chested dad drinking with tonned torso son, my spy games on shirtless guys smoking crack on their balconies when I was temporarily renting a room on the Plateau, a dense neighbourhood where back of the house balconies are so close together if you go outside shirtless, expect an audience ... and salivating over fit dads mowing lawns tops off when I visited my friend at Lac Coûteau by the St. Lawrence River.
 
Where did summer go??? God I wish I could wear my collection of body flaunting tank tops I bought this summer once again, but have to wait until next year for that!



Text ...

1 comment:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete