Friday 29 November 2013

Tough Muscle: A chapter dedicated to the muscle thugs 1

Text ...

Muscle thug recognition -granted, muscle thug body - too obvious, muscle thig swagger and attitude - he's possessed, muscle thug dick to take care of this urban horny bitch ... I'm ur fuckin bitch bro!!! Like most guys I really dig (like a hot bearded daddy I met at the sauna the other night) ... I would do n e thing and everything to spend a hot night lodged in his dick once again. He fucked me because I asked him to, I needed it like the whore I am, and he came powerfully in my mouth for the grande finale. I'm just waiting on the 2nd invite to prove that my ass and mouth is good for a second round of shameless body to body fucking. He fooked me like the muscle thug that I wanted him to be, and he responded well. But sometimes things are left as only lingering sentiments ... hot moments we only experience once. Have u ever fucked a guy 3 passionate times and he never looked at u again? The past brings hot memories and horny stories to tell our children and close gay buds of the hot guy we just hit ... the future, however, brings only lonely anticipation of hot moments of the past. This is my story of my life so far in Montreal. It's impossible to escape the demons that I have always had, but once tamed when I had a bf.

Text ...

























































































Text ...

























































































Text ...

No comments:

Post a Comment