Thursday 9 January 2014

Beautiful Summertime Outdoor Greenery (Montreal) 6

Text ...
 
 
Text ...
 




























 
Although now it is definitely winter I prefer doing it indoors, there's nothin' hotter than a guy who wants to do it outside. If I get close to someone, I want to experience all the fuckin' limits with them. Parks, park benches, biking trails, jogging trails, camp grounds, forest, beaches, u fuckin. name it!
 
I am not so much interested in the exhibition part of having sex naked outdoors, but moreso the intimacy and trust u have with somebody, telling u to strip down and suck their cock, or being fucked silly in the middle of the forest ... nude. I am generally somebody who is somewhat scared of society ... so being nude outside with somebody I trust, is an ultimate test and turn on of what I am willing to do for somebody I dig.

Outdoor Fuckers ... guyz doing it out outside, in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment