Tuesday 7 January 2014

SIT ON IT ... fuck it ... work it ... take it ... baby u can handle this right?

Have fun tryin' to sit on this baseball bat! Nah worries girl, I'll take my bat in ya nice n' slow, it'll be a snug fit, u'll feel real good. I'm not long, just THICK ... so ur gonna feel me fill you up full, and touch places you neva been touch'd befoh'. Before long, I'll take u up to the homestretch and give u my homerun, and u'd be orgasming all over me in no time baby.

Baseball Boner
 
SIT ON IT ... and die tryin'. Imma no fuss sorta daddy. Get on it boy and show me u know how to ride em' cowboy like I done taught you. I got em beer waitin for me in the fridge and the game gonna come on real soon. I've been havin' this hard on waitin' on u since this afternoon to cum home from ur friend's house. What u'd be doing wit him for so long, can't come home and help your daddy make supper. I done had to run to the store to get them frozen pizzas again. C'mon, climb up, finish daddy off, so I can make them pizzas and we can start our boozin and game watchin'. U can suck me while I watch the game too, I know u like daddy's stuff in yo mouth more than ur ass. 






























HEY LADIES! Free pole dancing lessons for any of the ladies who want to get on top of this pole! Twirl around me with your tongue, and then slide back down on it like your a superstar girl!
























Think you can handle me girl? Sit hard die hard fuck hard and die young ... thats what you get with this cock. Don't expect to survive. My dick is a murder weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment