Wednesday 15 January 2014

He loved my real estate value ... une romance gaie (partie 8)

But he looked great in his tank. It was a nice change to see him outta his suit. I'd seen him naked. And in his work attire. But never casual. It was kinda fun being seen 'on the arm' of this guy. Even if it was at a straight restaurant.





























































Our dinner date went on just as our lunches went. We would talk about anything, and then sometimes he would just stop and stare at me, and sip on his beer. Then I would pick up the conversation and talk about something else, and he would make some comment in return.

He put his hand on my hand at one moment. This he has never done with me in public (I think he was trying to tell me something. Like to be more casual with him. He wanted to wipe away that professional image of himself).

So u've finally agreed to have dinner with me.

I've agreed to many things with u Danny, don't kid urself, u've expanded the horizons of my ass from the things I let u do to me.

Well u never let me buy u dinner on a Saturday night to thank you for that hot ass of urs!

I laugh. He always has funny ways to respond.

I really wanna kiss you right now. Our once or twice a week meetings aren't enough! I'm just too horny for ur lips and ur ass. That's why I wanted u to come out with me Saturday night. So we can do it all night.
 
After dinner, it was a given that I was going to invite him back to my apartment. It would be my first invitation, and I sensed that's what he wanted. With him it's always been weird. He's never really wanted to get to know me better, he doesn't ask me a whole lot of questions. And I feel the same way towards him. But I have found our relationship has always been solidied in some sort of mutual trust. And that he's always tried to always take me one step higher. When I asked him to cum home with me, he had a huge grin on his face. He'd been smiling at me from time to time the whole night. And again, I loved the feeling of his eyes on me.
 
Back at my apartment, we smoked a joint over some beers. We sat on the couch just caressing each other and being playful. Again it can weird some times. Sometimes we don't talk, we're just together. When wer're having sex, he'll talk lots to me dirty. Otherwise, he doesn't converse much and I usually do the talking. He texts a lot to me as mentioned. Always being egged on by my response. He searches for my attention in strange ways.
 
So now that we finally had our first date, and you invited me back to your place for the first time, can I ask you something?
 
Yeah ...
 
Am I your boyfriend now?
 
If you wanna be.
 
GRINS ... I've been wanting that a long time now. Just wishing you would finally open the door for me. You're more than sex at my office you know. Although I liked that and that's what we had for some time, I was really just waiting to see if you would actually ask me out on a date and bring me home to papa, haha!
 
So all this time you thought I was just using you to have sex in the office that I sold to you? Now a huge grin on my face.
 
No not that. I just wasnt't sure if you wanted n e thing more than that. When you hadn't asked me out all that time, I decided to ask you out. I know you would agree to a date. I just kinda wanted you to ask first. I liked turning you on in my office, and I love how u suck me man, but I thought that was the only way I could see you. Now I know I can see you outside of the office, and next time ur cumming to my place.
 
Yeah, I'm a real estate agent. I definitely want to see ur place. So I can see it, and sell u another one! So how about I turn the tables on this date, given u wanted that I ask u out originally. Will you be MY boyfriend? I'm the one asking now Danny.
 
Yes Alex - he puts his head on ur chest and hugs u tight. I'd love to be ur boyfriend. I love u u know. I always thought u were seducing me as a client, and yeah I liked u even if u were just trying to get my commission. But then when u didn't stop seeing me, I was like great, but still not sure if that was just for the sex and because I can give it to u good. I wasn't also sure if u were just treating ur client well for clients services and keeping ur customers happy, haha!

Well if I can get some future sales outta of u, yeah, it was beneficial to fuck u.

Alex!

Joking! Now ur my baby. I got this already (you put ur hand to his cock), and now I want this (you put ur hand over his chest above his heart). I love u too Danny
 
We had a lot of fun that night. It was nice fucking on a bed instead of an office chair or his desk. He really let it rip that night and dug into me good. I'm glad he felt comfortable at my place. I think he felt comfortable knowing that he was fucking his boyfriend tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment