Wednesday 15 January 2014

He loved my real estate value ... une romance gaie (partie 2)

Over lunch, you begin to notice something different about him this time. You go over the location as usual. You notice he leans in especially close to see your portfolio on the place. His beard is practically touching yours. You turned to look at him, and he notices he's a littl close, and he pulls back immediately. You see him look at you as you smile back at him.
 
 
You look at him as he looks at you. He is especially attentive to you for some reason today. He starts smiling at you occasionally as you crack a joke. He never had that sense of humour with u b4. There are a couple of moments where you look into each other's eyes. You sense a well of kindness in him.
 
 
You drop a fry on the ground by accident. He goes to pick it up. You're like ... no no, leave it man. No no its ok. One less thing the staff has to clean up. Funny thing watching this guy in full business suit bend down to fetch up that fry. As he comes back up, he stares at your stuff in ur fitted dress pants. He comes up eyes staring at you. Like a boy looking for ur approval. This is so not like him. Maybe buying him lunch was a great idea afterall. This conservative dude doesn't know how to flirt. But he sure knows how to stare at you like he's imagining you naked.
 
 
He puts the fry in the ashtray, and pulls out a cigarette. He sets it down on the ashtray after lighting and takes a sip of his beer, his gentle eyes still upon you.  You imagine him naked too.
 
 
You finally wrap up lunch and take him over to the vacant office studio you wanna sell him. It turns out he really loves the space and agrees to take it. I'm so glad you like it sir!
 
You've done well. I wanna thank you. I'll take you out to lunch the next time since lunch was on you today.
 
No, no ... I'm just glad you settled on a place finally. I'm glad I found this for you.
 
Yeah, I know, I was indecisive for a while. I must've really made you search me a lot of places. But it's the view on this one that got me.
 
You pull away the blinds again to show him the view, and he leans in close to you.
 
But mainly I made you show me all those places because I wanted to see you again. You helped me a lot you know. You really helped me. You're a great agent. Can I ...
 
I wanted to kiss you at lunch to you know. There is a bit of pause, of hesitation, and the both of you lock eyes and wait for the next move.
 
He leans in close again. He puts his beard to yours. He doesn't know if you want to kiss. You start touching his pecs and feeling them in his dressshirt. He touches your cheek and caresses. You can tell he is nervous and this is not him usually. He finally pulls you in to kiss ...
 
He asks you after putting a few gentle kisses on ur lips, you love the feel of his beard against urs: Do you wanna break my new office in with me? You are so caught off by this dirty remark. He gropes you to get you hard in ur pants. When you asked me to lunch, I thought it was because you finally wanted to do this me. I've liked u since the beginning u know.
 
An assumption on his part. You just wanted his sale, and did not take him on as a client just because u were looking for a date. But he continues to feel you, you can't resist. You said never sex with clients, but this guy came to you after all. You worked hard for this comission, found him a suitable location he's thrilled about, and now he wants to thank you. Let him thank you you say to urself.
 
You start to unbutton his shirt. You want to see those muscle hairy pecs nonetheless. You caress them with your hands and feel his chest hairs, as he still gropes you in your dress pants. You were right, he is all concrete underneath.
 
 
You step back, and you take of your shirt too. You love how he watched you all over during lunch. You wanna give him a little strip tease 'cause you like it when his eyes are on you.
 
 
You step back up to him and let him let him touch your smooth physique. He touches you all over like he's been needing some personal loving for a long time. You give him the intense kisses he needs. You finishing taking off his shirt, and finally press up your body against his.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment