Friday 24 January 2014

Visiting the Big Ball at Parc Jean Drapeau 2

Text ...





























How do you like your meatballs served???

They don't need to be served. I dive right in!!! Cuz there's nothin' better than to get right into them juicy balls as I stare up at the guy, as he witnesses  my pathetic state of hunger for meat and sauce. Protein is the best blocker of famine.
 
Have u ever been in the same situation??? Releasing all sorts of tricks on a guy, only to realize he's not as horned up as u are, he had just cum or had just arrived at the establishment ... after several close attempts ... he walks away with a no thank you. It's not a rejection ... it's just that the meal isn't ready when u think it's prepared.
 
But I love diving in to a ready prepared meal. Do u???



























Text ...


























































































Text ...





























Text ...





















































Text ...

































It's just  a really big ball!!!



























Text ...







































Text ...





























I liked visiting the big ball of Montreal, just as I like the balls that hang like mistletoe off of hot men. I am a die-hard cocksucker by nature, so don't get me wrong, I spend equal amounts of time worshipping balls as I do the cock. Especially if their super soft. I am very gentle and careful with them, as I know they are a very essential male body part.
 
Once in a bathhouse, I sucked off a guy with the softest balls ever. When I reached down to feel his hard on thru his towel, and got a hold of them balls, I couldn't stop touching and caressing them! I told him he has really nice balls and that they were really soft in my hands ... just in a very direct way like that ... he didn't say n e thing back ... he probably didn't put much importance to them, as much as his cock, which he wanted me to ultimately suck ...



Sexual meditation for hands free cum eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment