Friday 24 January 2014

PENIS LOVE: The Elephant Dongers (B4-Hard Hotness!!!) 2

Show it some love, can u make it hard for me baby??? ...


Come on ... encourage it with your tongue and lips ... it's getting hard just for you ...


The classic stages of penile erection ...
























































































Their limp now, but we'll see ...

Do you have the right technique to resurrect them to full glory. The other day I serviced a hot furry Italian bear. He made me slurp and suck on the tip of penis, providing just the right suction, while playing delicately with his nips ... for a good HOUR ... and he still couldn't get hard.
 
This time I blamed the guy, not my technique. Better luck with these hot blokes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment