Tuesday 7 January 2014

SIT ON IT ... its ur fucking business to handle my business ... so take a seat, and let's get to business baby

Hey listen up, there are still gentlemen out there you know? Like the man who got up and offered me his seat ... and the man who got his dick up and offered me a seat on his dong!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I reckon this is one powerful ride! WOW!!!
 


























 

Awww! Service with a smile! It's my pleasure to serve you maam. Please just cum close to me, and I will help spread you open. For a lot of our female clients, I am the perfect fit. We totally allow our customers to go at the speed they want to go, so this joystick is however u want to use it - u can go at your own pace, fast or slow, and I don't cum so easily ... that is not my job here. I am good at what I do. Our goal is to facilitate YOUR orgasm. I won't cum until you cum. That is our guarantee.
 
How is that even possible? Do you only serve one client a day.
 
Maam ... the guarantee is made possible because the fees you paid also cover my viagara pills. I usually start each session by having the women feed one to me. That usually is a turn on for them. But see look, I didn't need one for you, now did I?































Hmmm ... the creative title would be wanna ride this motherfucka!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment