Wednesday 15 January 2014

He loved my real estate value ... une romance gaie (partie 4)

Three weeks pass. And suddenly you get an email from Danny - asking you to stop by his office one day. He's got the check to pay off his invoice, and wants you to see the place all setup now. There are still some repairs and rennos left to do, but at least he's got furniture, and can actually start working.
 
You respond his email and say you will definitely drop by to see him.
 
The day you meet him, you begin to wonder if there will be that awkwardness again. But you remember that he is a client afterall, you need to go get your check, and you need to see how it's going at his new place. You're excited to see the office studio furnished, you're also excited to see him, and hope it won't be an awkward visit.
 
He shows you around the place, and you are impressed by the setup. His voice is back to that formal, straightfwd manly voice he had before. You know he's trying to keep it professional. And finally he brings you to his private office. I've had this desk for a long time. It's the same one as I had at the old office.
 
Yeah?
 
 
God, I've missed you so much he says to you.
 
The awkwardness is gone. He doesn't hestitate to pull you in, just as he did last time. He gets you to put both your arms around his shoulders. For some reason he knows you like that. Here's your check. He folds it and sticks in the pocket of your dress shirt, and leans in for a kiss afterwards. Thanks for finding this place for me. He holds you snugly between his big arms, and let's you rest there for a while, as he stares into your eyes.
 
His formal manly voice is now gone: I didn't mean to do that to you last time you know. I made you run off afterwards too. I don't usually do that with business partners. But I know u had another appointment and had to go. I just wanted to make sure you got the check, and wanted to show you the place.
 
Yeah me either. I gotta say though, I like u as a client. And I wanted to do that with you.
 
U got time?
 
Yeah, I don't have another appointment for a couple of hours.
 
He grips you and pulls you into his chest, bringing his hand up behind through ur business jacket to massage your back. He eventually places his hand on the back of your neck, and pulls you in for desperate much needed hug.
 
And here you are again. Doin' it in his office. This time with furniture. And on his desk. You love the fact that he owns the office now. He's paid up. And he's about to put a second instalment of his cum in your ass. This is what you've been wanting the whole time. You're really starting to dig this guy.
 
 
And the second cum around, it is fuckin' better than ever ...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment