Monday 27 January 2014

The Style Issue - Edition 6

Cool suspenders dude!!! With or without the shirt!

Oh please don't get me on the sexiness of suspenders!!! I definitely have a fetish with things that wrap around the shoulders and go down to the waist for an odd reason or another. It's just classically masculine. The only thing is suspenders are a thing that will never be in fashion once more - unless if you are in the military or are a fireman, where suspenders serve more of a functional purpose. I love suspenders because they keep pants dropping down off of hot bodies ... sometimes a belt is not enough! Like really! Especially if you are keeping lots in ur pockets as I do (keys, coins, wallets, bottle of lube, poppers, moisturizer, chapstick, travel sized lotion, cigarettes, vodka mickey, aspirin, two, three lighters for extra security). It all adds up and weighs tons in ur pants!!!. Or - u've got other large packages u need proppin' up (wink wink).  Remember, jockstraps go by the tightness around the waist, wear as suspenders accomodate gravity. When u think about it ... jockstraps are not the male bra for the penis ... suspenders are!!! No diss on my ex bear bf  (whom I still love to death)... but there is nothing unsexier than a tightly stretched belt strapped 360 across a loveable, but BIG bear belly, on the very LAST belt loop (or one that is manually punched in to provide the extra coverage), to prop up up dangling jeans much much MUCH below the waist line due to an over-purtruding stomach. This adorable bear above does it right! Toss the belt aside - let ur hot bot bear belly dangle in my face as I suck ur bear cock, and strap up those pants by some manly suspenders!!!







































Me like-y this cool body and his cool accesories too!!! Bit weird to say, but his neckline is really sexy!

I love a guy that accesories his hot bod but just to the right point without looking overly douchey. Simple LG cap, non-bling dog tag, classic peekaboo calvins, and summery simple non-fussy bermuda flannel shorts. I too do like my fashion. And when I wear one flashy piece of clothing or accesory, I immediately dress down the rest of my body in accordance. I met this really cool guy at Fetiche Armada last christmas, cute and adorable too, who totally helped me personalize a leather look I wanted to wear to a upcoming leather dance. He totally understood me, and had a background actually in costume design, so understood everything about proportions and how things look across different body types. I'll be a bitch to say that I often get more help in straight clothing and shoe stores than I do in gay boutiques, which is disappointing. I know my personal style and what works for me ... but I always seek and welcome the help from others cause I am not a superstar fashionista, and there is a reason they work in that industry due to their fashion know-how (give them the credit they deserve!). This guy was great! He sold leather to me from a fashion perspective, NOT from the kinky perspective ... which was exactly what I was looking for. If you are in Montreal, definitely go to Fetiche Armanda, they will cater to your needs like hell, not Priape, which is simply a retail distribution centre. It's good when other gays in our community care about the looks of OTHER gays. Don't we all wanna look hot for each other in this looks driven community? This guy personally assisted me in trying on 10, 15 different items, even stuff I didn't want to buy, but just to show and demonstrate to me ... and I was more than happy to buy lots and ensure that he got good commission. I was inspired by his passion for costume design and fashion, and only hope that other gays will keep out community alive with the same passion.

Text ...


No comments:

Post a Comment