Friday 10 January 2014

Quelque chose à boire monsieur?

You go up to the bartender to order something to drink for u and ur date ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He let's you know that tonight it's Island Heat night, tryin' to bring some tropical heat into this record cold winter of ours. All night specials on summer drinks: long dick island ice tea, pena cum coloda, white cum sangria, jizzberry mojitos, and magic cum margaritas! If you want a martini, we also have our suck me silly sake ginger bear spicy rum cum, jalepenis-o lemonade martini!
 
If you just want a pint, we have a promotion on Sleeman's Semen Ice.
 
Oh wow, I think I'll take the long dick island ice tea.
 
Your date: Yeah me too, I'm interested to try a long dick tonight. Haven't had one of those in so long!
 
Yeah, all our drinks our good tonight. It's our summer menu, but we brought it back for tonight. Yeah, our bartenders started early working on the special ingredient, their pretty exhausted now. But had fun making the batches. We got the loads that we needed, but we even needed to ask some of our earlier clients to pitch in. Actually, we stored each batch individually, and had somebody taste test each, and arrange them appropriately to pair to the different kinds of drinks that each would go with the best.
 
The long islands are good. The spunk in it is from a guy who had a particular tang that really went well with our brewed tea. Hey u guyz make a cute couple there ...
 
Well actually its our first real official date. I really like this guy ya know (date blushes). I've been chasing his cute ass for a long time now, and now he's finally agreed to go out with me. He told me he's not into older men.
 
Yeah, that's because u stalked me in the bar.
 
No, I cruised you.
 
Not the way u kept on looking at me. Like a cross-eyed bull.
 
Well u liked it, you ended up going home with me.
 
I was drunk! And when drunk I think everybody is hot.
 
So I'm not hot?
 
I am on this date with you afterall. Of course I think ur hot. U just always look at me like a cross-eyed bull.
 
Well let me ur bull-dog daddy then (leans over to place big smooch on younger cuties cheek, blushes again).
 
Bartender: (Rires) You guyz enjoy ur drinks k? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment