Wednesday 29 January 2014

SIT ON IT ... whichever fuckin' way u want ...

Are u in for a pure ride no strings attached??? I'm talkin' about A PURE ride here ... with a young cock who will deliver like a fuckin' postmain ...
 
 
 
We often think this is is not achieveable. The random young hard cock is so hard to achieve. It is easily suckable and hard to retain ...
 
THUS DEPENDS.
 
Please try harder girlz and guyz. Can't find what ur looking for? Look ELSEWHERE.
 
Intergenerational gaps can be bridged. Please bridge the horny gaps. It is  very possible ...
 
My weekly hookup (hypothetically (below)!!!): after devouring beers with me and smoking joints and cigarettes a storm ... he finally ... walks out out of bedroon nekid and boner ready ... and seats himself plainly infront of u  .... u, crossed legged on the floor, drunk n high, smoking the last of cigarette or joint beside his coffee table ... his cock poised in front of ur drunk face ...
 
I never deny my daddies their pleasure ... when they r ready, they are ready ... no matter how high or drunk I may be ... I get to work bitch ...
 
Especially with what's presented in front of ya .... I GET to work bitch ...
 
 
I would descend upon his dick like a mothafucka!!! Glasses cuties with masucline dicks are my weakness!!! He's too adorable - and with his cock in ur face ... what the hell would u fuckin' do??? Suck the young shit right outta him ...
 
 
Okay ... okay ... this has got to b ur daddy next door. Handsome, great dick, furry to ur absolute liking, ready to drill young ripe ass which you know daddy is fuckin' good for ... because usually DADDYS are good for everything ...
 
My preferred ... ideal top ...


 
I like handsome cute, top, daddy here - because as a juvenile reserved bottom, THIS COCK ... is the cock i want to dig into me, and test the open waters and the fluidity of my ass ...

Ultimately and honestly, as only an occasional bottom, I prefer top hot guyz like these, and basically the experience he can insert in my ass, for the whore in me. Killing me softly with his experienced dick!!!!

I am quite a handful myself personality wise and sexually wise. I prefer a guy like this who will use a gentle dick to penetrate all my inhibitions and pry open a universe of understanding.

It's not a young or old thing ... it's just a me thing. I love a guy who can teach me things that I don't already know. Just so one day - I will also know. It can feel good or bad. I just NEED to know.

Dig me deep and exponentially ............ for u ... i willllll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment