Friday 10 January 2014

Wot u drinkin' shawty? 1

You step up to the bartender ...






































He asks you what can I get you? Hmmm ... you don't know what you feel like tonight ...

- Cock Martini?
- How about a glass of wine to go along with the dick ur about to suck?
- Why share a pitcher with a shirtless beer drinking stud?
- A shot of coconut rum cum? Something creamy that goes down easily?
- Or do you take ur cum straight? Yeah I do! I suck it straight from the tap!
- I'll have a cum on the rocks: ur freshly squeezed cum laced over some ice!
- I'll have a triple shot of ur crême de queue in mixture of champage and wine, all set in a champagne glass. It's to die for. Just make sure the cum is fresh. I don't like frozen stuff. Tastes funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment