Wednesday 15 January 2014

He loved my real estate value ... une romance gaie (partie 9)

He looked so adorable sleeping in my bed in the morning. He was my bf now.
































After that night onwards, we became lovers. Our lives really compliment each other. He runs his own business, and I run mine. He mostly the one who runs and manages my ass tho. I let him take care of it whenever he wants.

We fuck less and less at his office too. He stays many nights of the week at my place. He tells me he wants me to sell his place, and he wants to move in with me. I told him I just got out of a relationship and it's too soon for us for that. He says OK. He tells me his office door is always open, his place is always open.

I told him ur my bf. My door is always open too. I have an extra closet and let him store some of his suits there.

 
And it all started on that lunch date. Where he looked at me. And I looked at him. And we later revealed to each other, that the first time we met, we both were thinking in our heads how we were imagining the other nekid under that suit.
 



































Since the beginning, our naked bodies have always connected. That was always our connection. Now it's our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment