Wednesday 15 January 2014

He loved my real estate value ... une romance gaie (partie 7)

Sometimes in our late night sessions at the office, he gets me to pose while he takes pictures of me on his IPhone. He says then he can jerk off to them later at home. He says he can look at them whenever I'm not around, so I'll always be near him.

Our late night sessions are always fun. He lets me smoke a joint in his office, and we share a bottle of wine that he has usually has stocked on hand for his clients. More and more we are talking every time we meet. We are sorta getting close. He talks to me about how business is as I straddle him naked on his office couch. As I stroke his bald head and the stubble on the back of his neck and sideburns, he kisses my chest as I grind up on his dick. He loves me pampering him and showing him a lot of love in these sessions, helping him relax after a long hard day.
 































And he sent me pics of him at home and at the gym, so I'll have some of him to look at too. He likes to inform me of his bodybuilding progress, like chest day, biceps, shoulders,  the captions he puts to these pics. He says he loves my body, but he knows he has a GREAT BODY too. He knows based on how much I work out, that I'm one to appreciate the hard work he puts in too. He tells I'm more athletically conditioned them him. He is just a big muscle bear. I told him I love how big he is and how powerfully he fucks me.
 
 
One night, when we weren't together, but our sextexting had went on for several hours into the evening, Danny actually calls you at home.

Outside of the texting to arrange for hot sessions, the both of you have never really called each other or arranged to do something else, other than fuck. That was how the relationship was started. He was a client that became a fuck client. Most times after a lunch or fuck date, or even after fuckinig at his office at 8:00 pm, you would usually kiss him on the forehead, get dressed, and go to the gym and then back home. Work is demanding, and tomorrow's another day. You needed to get home and get some rest. He would get up to go sit in his office chair naked and check hs emails. You would assume he's working late and just wanted you to come over for a quick fuck break.

So he calls you at home ... ur naked watching the TV, receiving his silly sex texts ...

U think he's gonna call u to ask for booty call, and u don't normally do those when it's too late ...

Hey man, sorry to call you this late.

U were just texting me, so it's alright Dan. I'm here for you sexy.

Listen ... we've been having way too much fun these last couple of weeks.

Oh ... ok ... do u want it to stop (ur libido suddenly drops, does he have a bf, a wife, just wants our fuck bud relationship to end). Maybe we had sexed out our last fuck, no matter how good it was, and he just wants to move on. I sold him his office space already, the deal is done, and so are any good lasting side effects.

No, I want that. I want you to always come over. I like spending time with you.

Okay ... that's cool. You know we got a great connection, us.

Yeah, but other than during work hrs, or those couple of times u came over after work, we never actually did something nice together.

Like what? ...

As in dinner.

R u asking me out on a date, haha? We're past the dinner now I think. I have ur dick for lunch and dinner twice a week.

But don't u want to have dinner with me, like on a Friday or Saturday night, and then spend some time with me afterwards?

Of course ... I didn't know u wanted that.

I do. I know a great patio. Yeah, does this Saturday work? Dress casually. We'll have fun.

Oh we always have fun Danny.

Well will have more fun then!

Danny texts you saying see u Saturday.

U text him back, good night sexy, see ya then.

On Saturday night, u meet him at the place. It's a beautiful patio, and tonight it's a hot summer night. The patio is packed, and u see him seated at one of the small tables for two. Ur dressed casually as instructed, in a muscle tee and shades. He's dressed REALLY casually, in a practically wife-beater tank. Ur kinda shocked by that. Is what he's wearing even appropriate for this type of place! Yeah, I'm used to seeing him naked in his office, and he's seen me, but this is at a restaurant. It was kinda strange to see him go from a suit type to a show-offy muscle bear like that. There must be still a whole lot I don't know about this guy. He was always a businessman and a gentlemen with me. Not a bad boy. Even when he made love to me, and yes we would go at me hard and tap me the fuck sillly, but the image of him I always had was always a businessman. His kisses were also so tender.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment