Thursday 23 January 2014

I love DB's! Being a little db'ish is actually hot! (13)

The young aspiring DB's!!! Nouveau génération! If they put this amount of work into their young bodies now, imagine the hot fuckness they will be when older, the virgin girl next door vaginas they will rape throughout their teens, the drunken college nights where they will strip and act silly infront of guy buds and lusty first time college co-eds, and the milfs of co-workers they will fuck when they get their first jobs ...
 
They can test out their young fucker's bodies on me fo sure!!! Inexperienced yes. Coachable to fuck me good ... yes!
 
This is more a classic compisition of the hot DB. Be cool, be hot, be flauntin' ...

I ain't complainin' as long as u fuck me like u should ... who cares if ur a douchebag.

Douchebags were meant to fuck and flaunt ... this is the ass that u should do it on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment