Friday 24 January 2014

Visiting the Big Ball at Parc Jean Drapeau 3

Text ...





























How do you like your meatballs served???

I love to gobble my delicious tasty meatballs, but they are quite saucey and messy sometimes, so I usually slap an apron over my forehead and face. Sometimes it is quite poundish and heavy, and justs rests upon me like I my face is a cupholder for a beercan. But I need to eat, and I am too focused on those saucey meatballs and that wonderful delicious aroma of ball sweat, pube hairs, and being so close to his ass hole. I really don't care wot's above me when there is a buffet awaiting me down below. I have to eat.


































































Text ...





































How bout you? Do u like eating meatballs?

I'm not crazy on meatballs ... but I appreciate their symmetrical globe-like shape, and how their like ornaments hanging off of a branch of a Christmas tree. It's like looking up at the ceiling, and seeing a marvelous and majestic chandelier dangle above you.
 
Oh what the fuck, let that meatball chalendier drop into the designated cupholder!!! Dip those darn tea sacks, and do me good in the fucking sack!!! Smack and attack me with ur sharp cyrstal edges. Mamma needs the fuckin' lights to go down, the chandelier to drop n crash, and a fuckin' fuse to blow up in my face!!! Mamma needs a mega-watt power outage to turn me the fuck back on!!!






















































And what about u??? Fancy the meatballs of ur man?

Who wuddin??? I cup his balls in the palm of my hand, and let them rest there for support, as I jerk off his dick or take it in my mouth. I hold those balls in my caring hands, and caress them with loving care, because it's not just women's cleavage that need adequate support. Supple, low hanging danglers need just as much support and love ... so take his balls in ur hand, take his cock in ur throat, and give him the full penis experience!!!









































Text ...





































Text ...

No comments:

Post a Comment