Wednesday 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBUDDY!!!

Happy New Year Montreal, and to everybody who celebrated and capped off a spectacular year. I hope you all had a cock drenched champagne shower of an evening, and boozed up to the max and till you didn't recognize what year the fook it was. I hope you all got drunk on New Year's, drunk on penis, and stumbled drunk into the bathhouse, or back home to have drunk sex with whomever's you stumbled drunk into.
 

I started a new job recently, so I had to work on New Year's Eve dammit! I missed out on all the goddam fun. I hope you all had someone special to put your lips on when the clock striked twelve. If I was not working, I'd GLADLY put my lips up to this penis, and blow many New Year's kisses tenderly on its supple soft head to bring in the New Year. Then I'd just pass out (if I was drunk had I not been working), and plunge down on it with no gag reflex, because I would be piss drunk, and take a quick New Year's day nap on his pubes, with the cock still lodged in my throat. He would have to lift my head up and off of him, like I was a lifeless blowup doll. But then I would just plunge back down on him, proving my obvious drunkness but need to have something in my mouth at the same time.

Being drunk, and not having the reflex to actually give a concerted real blow job, he would just have to pump my lifeless drunk throat, and get off himself. When I am drunk, I have no gag reflex, so fuckin' take advantage man! Fuckin' gag me like it's the fuckin' New Year! Resolve all your New Year's resolutions in my fuckin' throat!

No comments:

Post a Comment